Alumni COVID Connect webinar series lauched
The Australian Government and the Laos Australia Institute have recently launched ‘Alumni Covid Connect’, a series of webinars that aims at supporting the COVID-19 response in Laos and facilitating online connections. These online workshops hope to build and maintain resilience in Lao communities during and after the global COVID-19 crisis. Whether picking up tips to speak confidently in online meetings or learning about resilience through and after COVID-19, these interactive workshops will provide you with the tools to succeed, whilst also increasing your connection to other Australian Alumni and on-award scholars.
Topics, times and dates are as follows:
- Staying productive while working from home, Wednesday 13 May 2020, 10:00 am-11:00 am, in English
- Creating online content, Wednesday 20 May 2020, 10:00 am-11:00 am, in Lao
- Communicating confidently online, Thursday 28 May 2020, 10:00 am – 11:00 am, in English
- Building inclusive resilience, Wednesday 3 June 2020, 10:00 am – 11:00 am, in Lao
- Team Dynamics when working remotely, Wednesday 10 June 2020, 10:00 am – 11:00 am, in English
- Returning to work – lessons learnt, Thursday 25 June 2020, 10:00 am – 11:00 am, in English
Interested? Please register to attend any or all of the Alumni Covid Connect webinar series.
Alumni Covid Connect- 1: bit.ly/AlumniCovidConnect1
Alumni Covid Connect- 2: bit.ly/AlumniCovidConnect2
Alumni Covid Connect- 3: bit.ly/AlumniCovidConnect3b
Alumni Covid Connect- 4: bit.ly/AlumniCovidConnect4
Alumni Covid Connect- 5: bit.ly/AlumniCovidConnect5
Alumni Covid Connect- 6: bit.ly/AlumniCovidConnect6
We look forward to you joining us for one or all of these online workshops as together we learn, share and help build a thriving Lao alumni community.
Please follow Australia in Laos Facebook page to get updated on each event and the speakers.